Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Revolution First Impressions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
coltsfan189385
Prick
Prick
coltsfan189385

Revolution First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Revolution First Impressions   Revolution First Impressions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:38 pm

So what do you guys think of the DLC so far. Some say it is the best map pack of any CoD game. I think 3arc did a good job with it especially after the disappointment that was mw3. The peacekeeper is a bit odd since sometime I instakill people and sometimes I get no hit detection. Grind is a fun map to play on and very innovative. Downhill is great as well a good all around map. Hydro plays decent it just depends on who you are up against. I am not much of a mirage fan just too many camping spots for me, especially the 3 balconies that overlook B domination point. Overall though, I give it a B grade.
Back to top Go down
g1ph7
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: Revolution First Impressions   Revolution First Impressions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:42 pm

I think a B grade is good. A would mean it's perfect, which it's not. I like the locations of the bombs for Demo (I think) and Search on Hydro. Both in the water. Hahahahaha suckers.

Overall I think each map has it's high and low points, obviously more high than anything else. The peacekeeper is a nice little weapon that gives players a stepping stone between SMGs and ARs.
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

PostSubject: Re: Revolution First Impressions   Revolution First Impressions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:32 pm

LOVE the new gun! Only played two maps Sad
Back to top Go down
WhitePee
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: Revolution First Impressions   Revolution First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:38 am

I think it's a good DLC, treyarch has always been better imo with it. The peacekeeper is pretty nice, i like the rof and prefer it with stock and fastmags (from what i've been picking up).

Grind is a fun map lots of action and flank routes to b flag

Mirage dom plays odd...i don't know if it's better to lock down a & c and just let b go. B seems so open it may be better to just forget about it...

Hydro is ok, i had a good time sniping the middle area

Downhill, I've only played search on it so I can't really say how much I'll like it

**glad @n0bface decided to get the new mapz

Back to top Go down
coltsfan189385
Prick
Prick
coltsfan189385

PostSubject: Re: Revolution First Impressions   Revolution First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:50 am

It only took him 3 hours to download on that NoobyNet of his.......
Back to top Go down
shasta81
D Bag
D Bag
shasta81

PostSubject: Re: Revolution First Impressions   Revolution First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:03 am

so should i get it and why?
Back to top Go down
WhitePee
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: Revolution First Impressions   Revolution First Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:07 am

shasta81 wrote:

Did you end up buying it too Shasta? I say Grind & Downhill are the best maps in the DLC. The peacekeepers is just meh to me now. It's hit or miss, I can outgun other pk'ers but get outgunned by better smgs. So I just stuck to my usual setups and pickup pk'ers on the floor. I still don't like the flow of mirage in dom and hydro dom i enjoy sniping on...
Back to top Go down
shasta81
D Bag
D Bag
shasta81

PostSubject: Re: Revolution First Impressions   Revolution First Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:49 am

WhitePee wrote:
shasta81 wrote:

Did you end up buying it too Shasta? I say Grind & Downhill are the best maps in the DLC. The peacekeepers is just meh to me now. It's hit or miss, I can outgun other pk'ers but get outgunned by better smgs. So I just stuck to my usual setups and pickup pk'ers on the floor. I still don't like the flow of mirage in dom and hydro dom i enjoy sniping on...

not yet been funeral home and surgery worries all weekend
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Revolution First Impressions   Revolution First Impressions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:13 am

Ok fellas, I apologize for my intermittent hiatus regarding playin blops 2 (or lack thereof).. I'm downloading the DLC as I type.. I'm back.. For a bit. I'm down to one controller now so, my time is limited I'm afraid.. aBoA FTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolution First Impressions   Revolution First Impressions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revolution First Impressions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Black Ops 2 :: Black Ops 2 Multi-Player-