Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Season Pass?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhitePee
Prick
Prick

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:55 am

Anyone bought it yet or already have it or don't plan on buying it? I decided against it last yr to make a stand against these mofo's making more money off of us. But caved this yr lol...anyways I got it for $50 from BB so hopefully it's not complete shit.
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 am

IDK if I am. On MW3 it was a waist of money.
Back to top Go down
timmo
Administrator
Administrator
timmo

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:10 am

all teh season pass does is just gives u the map packs at a reduced price of 5$ thats all it is i will just buy the map packs when they come out
Back to top Go down
https://aboa.forumotion.com
coltsfan189385
Prick
Prick
coltsfan189385

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:56 am

I have an addiction and it tells me that I have to buy the maps so yes I do have the pass. 3arc packs are better than IW's anyway
Back to top Go down
wetbckassasin1
Prick
Prick
wetbckassasin1

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 am

I have the pass as well so I have my fingers crossed that's the dlc will be good
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:05 am

coltsfan189385 wrote:
I have an addiction and it tells me that I have to buy the maps so yes I do have the pass. 3arc packs are better than IW's anyway

IW helped with this game though. lol
Back to top Go down
adunn83
Prick
Prick

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:25 am

I base my thoughts on previous DLC, screw them! Eveytime I've got the new ones, I still go back to the originals. The only thing that would change that is if they did a "favorites" pack, some old maps voted on and released.
Back to top Go down
coltsfan189385
Prick
Prick
coltsfan189385

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:01 am

I would love if Firing Range and Summit came back
Back to top Go down
WhitePee
Prick
Prick

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 am

coltsfan189385 wrote:
I would love if Firing Range and Summit came back

Hell effing yea, that would be great!
Back to top Go down
Pig
D Bag
D Bag
Pig

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:50 am

I'm waiting until the DLC is released so I can gauge people's opinions on it before I buy. I liked the map packs released with Black Ops 1 (though I mainly got those for the zombie maps). However, I'm not too keen on zombies this time around so I won't jump into buying the new maps when I'm not even content with the existing ones. As for multiplayer, I don't play that enough at the moment to make it worth the purchase.
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Very true Piggy. I may do the same. I'll hear from Shiz on his opinion
Back to top Go down
coltsfan189385
Prick
Prick
coltsfan189385

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:37 am

So I watched some gameplays on YT and the maps look great. For the first few days, the entire lobby in the revolution playlist will use the peacekeeper, so the gun will seem balanced. I am curious to see how it will fare against the top tier SMGs (PDW, MSMC)
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:19 am

Pig wrote:
I'm waiting until the DLC is released so I can gauge people's opinions on it before I buy. I liked the map packs released with Black Ops 1 (though I mainly got those for the zombie maps). However, I'm not too keen on zombies this time around so I won't jump into buying the new maps when I'm not even content with the existing ones. As for multiplayer, I don't play that enough at the moment to make it worth the purchase.

This is exactly what I'm doing. I'll buy them one at a time based on the reactions I read. That's one advantage of the gheybox getting them first. I can see a months worth of opinions before I decide whether I want them or not.

As for this first one, I like what I read so far, so I'll be getting it.
Back to top Go down
Pig
D Bag
D Bag
Pig

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:27 am

I also sure as hell won't be buying the DLC whilst the game keeps hard-locking my PS3 mid game and whilst I struggle to get into a good game. There's too many issues that have been present since release that still haven't been fixed and whilst these problems still exist I can't see myself being able to enjoy the new maps. Maybe I got a bad disc, in which case I'd need a replacement which I'm definitely not wasting my hard-earned money on!
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Pig wrote:
I also sure as hell won't be buying the DLC whilst the game keeps hard-locking my PS3 mid game and whilst I struggle to get into a good game. There's too many issues that have been present since release that still haven't been fixed and whilst these problems still exist I can't see myself being able to enjoy the new maps. Maybe I got a bad disc, in which case I'd need a replacement which I'm definitely not wasting my hard-earned money on!

I won't be either. Not throwing anymore money to these dick heads feet. COD is really getting retarded with all the fucking lag issues. I'm sure plenty of people have complained about it enough to get it resolved a little better. But I am trying to figure out if it is even worth it to buy anymore COD titles let alone a stupid DLC from these twats.
Back to top Go down
g1ph7
Prick
Prick

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:41 am

I'll be getting it. Screw you all!
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:46 am

I probably will too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season Pass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Pass?   Season Pass? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season Pass?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Black Ops 2 :: Black Ops 2 Multi-Player-