Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Weapon K/D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
g1ph7
Prick
Prick

Weapon K/D Empty
PostSubject: Weapon K/D   Weapon K/D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 am

So I've always thought I was better with ARs as opposed to SMGs and it turns out after crunching the numbers, I was right.

With ARs I am 1.32 and with SMGs I am 1.202

My highest was the with the FAL at 1.66 (M8A1 was 2nd at 1.63) and lowest was the SMR 0.71, however, I haven't really used the SMR that much.

I'm not too surprised at the difference in the weapon groups as I am not nearly the rusher half of CoD is. I like to hang back a little and try to pick off people while slowly moving up. Not rushing exactly, but forcing people to make mistakes. Though, with the frequent (Hello Hijacked!) spawn flips, I often find myself in the wrong positions, lulz.

Though, I do know this, I can clear house on Hijacked with a SMG, probably the only consistency I have on a map.

Anyone look at their stats and see a discrepancy in weapon classes? I don't use the others frequently enough to care to crunch numbers.

Back to top Go down
coltsfan189385
Prick
Prick
coltsfan189385

Weapon K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon K/D   Weapon K/D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:38 am

I tend to have a better K/D with the campy weapons because I just tend to play smarter. When I have an SMG, I run straight to the middle tryin to feck stuff up. When I was getting a gold combat knife, for some odd reason I was a master at flanking (I have a 1.37 k/d with the combat knife). Map knowledge is a big part of it
Back to top Go down
g1ph7
Prick
Prick

Weapon K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon K/D   Weapon K/D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Hrm. Good point. Though, once I finish the Chicom and bling the SMGs, I'll likely play more with ARs than not...Running around as if I am a chicken without my head doesn't turn out well...unless it's hijacked, LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon K/D   Weapon K/D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon K/D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Black Ops 2 :: Black Ops 2 Multi-Player-