Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

aBoA nuclear title challenge..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Empty
PostSubject: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Dude goes ape shit.. Watch this video.

Anyways..
If you got the nuclear title (30 in a row original loadout only kills) post your name in this thread.. Or once you get it, I will add your name to the list here

Nuclear assholes:
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:52 am

14-0 is the best I've done
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:31 am

Welp. I'll never be on that list.

Although I love what he said about the Orbital VSAT and connection. That happened to me twice last night. I was running VSAT/EMP/Dogs and got killed by a guy coming around a corner. I saw his red triangle. I prefired before I saw his character, yet somehow, I died. Such crap.

Glad I'm not the only one that has had that happen to them.
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:04 am

NDshotokan wrote:
Welp. I'll never be on that list.

Although I love what he said about the Orbital VSAT and connection. That happened to me twice last night. I was running VSAT/EMP/Dogs and got killed by a guy coming around a corner. I saw his red triangle. I prefired before I saw his character, yet somehow, I died. Such crap.

Glad I'm not the only one that has had that happen to them.

Yea, with the spotty and more often than not lackluster connections in this game it will be a monumental feat.. If I find myself in a good lobby and post huge score a couple of matches in a row I'll change my score streaks to UAV,CUAV and VSAT and go for this title.. I will have it, just a question of when and if I get lucky.. Good luck aholes
Back to top Go down
coltsfan189385
Prick
Prick
coltsfan189385

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:37 am

Got 23 running that setup and got shot by a corner camper as my vsat wore off -_-
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:38 am

coltsfan189385 wrote:
Got 23 running that setup and got shot by a corner camper as my vsat wore off -_-

Damn bro Sad
23? You'll get it colt.. No worries.
Back to top Go down
g1ph7
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Most I've ever gotten is 12 :\

I usually burn out around 5-7. Then I start worrying about ammo, lol
Back to top Go down
Wholeshizer
Administrator
Administrator
Wholeshizer

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:45 am

I know Wki has it.
I've only had two twenty gun streaks and not hit 25 yet either soooooooo yeah that's some tough shit to do
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:02 am

g1ph7 wrote:
Most I've ever gotten is 12 :\

I usually burn out around 5-7. Then I start worrying about ammo, lol

Scavenger is a must IMO. I use it on every class.. Honestly, I think this will be easier to get than a Moab because scavenger re supplies your lethals...
Back to top Go down
g1ph7
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Scavenger I run, when set up, on my shotty class.

Typically I run LW/Hardline, Toughness, Dex/Engineer. from there I'll have typically a primary weapon and that's it.

Some classes I'll drop hardline and some attachments for EMP/Smoke and Blackhat...

9 times out of 10 I don't need scavenger as I don't run grenades/tacticals that much or I just pick up stuff off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:06 am

g1ph7 wrote:

Typically I run LW/Hardline, Toughness, Dex/Engineer. from there I'll have typically a primary weapon and that's it.

Some classes I'll drop hardline and some attachments for EMP/Smoke and Blackhat...

9 times out of 10 I don't need scavenger as I don't run grenades/tacticals that much or I just pick up stuff off the ground.

I do love killing people with their own weapons, but I like having my gun that I'm used to full to the brim with bullets.. Honestly, I've picked up a few guns and asked myself "who the fuk would use THIS piece of shit"? Lol.. No wonder some people are horrible at this game. I like my smgs, open sights and fast mag.. I'm a hyper fuk who runs around like a tard 98% of the time. CQC is my cup o tea. Hence y I hate search and destroy.. Too damn boring. Search promotes camping and gayness. I do believe this is why our leader likes it so much.. Heyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:37 am

Rocker wrote:
g1ph7 wrote:

I do love killing people with their own weapons, but I like having my gun that I'm used to full to the brim with bullets.. Honestly, I've picked up a few guns and asked myself "who the fuk would use THIS piece of shit"? Lol.. No wonder some people are horrible at this game. I like my smgs, open sights and fast mag.. I'm a hyper fuk who runs around like a tard 98% of the time. CQC is my cup o tea. Hence y I hate search and destroy.. Too damn boring. Search promotes camping and gayness. I do believe this is why our leader likes it so much.. Heyyyyyy

Heyyyyyoooooo!! Haha.

But yeah, I'm with you Rocker. I run around like a Spaz most the time, although I'm slowly learning to slow down a bit as I get close to my killstreaks. I'll tell you, chaining some good scorestreaks together can make a good game a ridiculous game.

I contemplated unlocking scavenger this prestige, but didn't. I went with the VSAT instead (which was WELL worth it). I will unlock scavenger next time for sure.

And g1ph7, what are you using for a primary? I find that lightweight and toughness are good on the AR's (AN94 specifically), but are pretty worthless on an SMG class. If you're using an SMG, swap toughness for scavenger and either ditch lightweight or swap it for something else. It's pretty worthless on the "light" weapons.
Back to top Go down
g1ph7
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:29 am

NDshotokan wrote:
Rocker wrote:
g1ph7 wrote:

Heyyyyyoooooo!! Haha.

But yeah, I'm with you Rocker. I run around like a Spaz most the time, although I'm slowly learning to slow down a bit as I get close to my killstreaks. I'll tell you, chaining some good scorestreaks together can make a good game a ridiculous game.

I contemplated unlocking scavenger this prestige, but didn't. I went with the VSAT instead (which was WELL worth it). I will unlock scavenger next time for sure.

And g1ph7, what are you using for a primary? I find that lightweight and toughness are good on the AR's (AN94 specifically), but are pretty worthless on an SMG class. If you're using an SMG, swap toughness for scavenger and either ditch lightweight or swap it for something else. It's pretty worthless on the "light" weapons.

Right now my primaries are the Vector and MSMC as I'm getting close to their gold. I'll also use a Type 25 or a FAL. Then I'll typically pick up a secondary off the ground.
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:47 am

g1ph7 wrote:
Right now my primaries are the Vector and MSMC as I'm getting close to their gold. I'll also use a Type 25 or a FAL. Then I'll typically pick up a secondary off the ground.

Make a class to try out my suggestions. Get rid of LW. Swap out toughness for scavenger. Equip a tactical like EMP nades. I love those things. They get you a TON of points and scavenger replenishes them.
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:47 am

Had a 24-0 game going and then lost sound. Ended up with a 35-6 game after that. GRRRR
Back to top Go down
timmo
Administrator
Administrator
timmo

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:47 am

sorry for going off topic but ya i tought i was the only one it happened to nooby wat is going on with the sound in this game if its not one thing its another
Back to top Go down
https://aboa.forumotion.com
g1ph7
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:10 am

NDshotokan wrote:
g1ph7 wrote:

Make a class to try out my suggestions. Get rid of LW. Swap out toughness for scavenger. Equip a tactical like EMP nades. I love those things. They get you a TON of points and scavenger replenishes them.

I already run EMP on some of my classes. Straight money.
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:05 pm

g1ph7 wrote:

Excellent. I love EMP nades.
Back to top Go down
g1ph7
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:57 pm

NDshotokan wrote:
g1ph7 wrote:

I sometimes throw them like FB/Concussion grenades hoping something is around the corner when I know there is nothing, lol.
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:35 pm

g1ph7 wrote:
NDshotokan wrote:
g1ph7 wrote:

I sometimes throw them like FB/Concussion grenades hoping something is around the corner when I know there is nothing, lol.

I run engineer. I just throw it towards the red!
Back to top Go down
g1ph7
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:23 am

NDshotokan wrote:
g1ph7 wrote:
NDshotokan wrote:
g1ph7 wrote:

I run engineer 24/7, I just get overzealous with my use of EMP Nades Smile
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

g1ph7 wrote:
NDshotokan wrote:
g1ph7 wrote:
NDshotokan wrote:
g1ph7 wrote:

I run engineer 24/7, I just get overzealous with my use of EMP Nades Smile

Hell yeah! EMP nades are an addiction! I run scavenger so I throw them everywhere, LOL.
Back to top Go down
adunn83
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:52 am

I've got a legit 20 or 21 playing TDM on Hijacked. I followed my real life brothers around and killed their killers.
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:26 am

adunn83 wrote:
I've got a legit 20 or 21 playing TDM on Hijacked. I followed my real life brothers around and killed their killers.

Damn. That's good. I have a FFA class set up to go for the 30-0 thing. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
adunn83
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:29 am

NDshotokan wrote:
adunn83 wrote:

Damn. That's good. I have a FFA class set up to go for the 30-0 thing. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

It's more of a map and knowing the spawns strategy. Scavenger is a must.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aBoA nuclear title challenge..    aBoA nuclear title challenge..  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aBoA nuclear title challenge..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next