Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:54 am

Is that for all game types shiz?
Back to top Go down
Wholeshizer
Administrator
Administrator
Wholeshizer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:02 am

PrivateNooby wrote:
Is that for all game types shiz?

Yes it was but I literally played all day going go that rpg triple kill.

Not sure what today's is so check elite before signing on
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:39 am

I had my diamond launchers 2 hours befor you shiz.. Nah nah Razz lol
Congrats on the triple though!
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:20 am

It looks like they run from 10am CST to 10am CST.

So the total wins one is over at 10am CST today (in less than 2 hours) and from there the new one will begin for today and tonight.

So for the near future we have:

08 Jan - Highest Total Flag Captures (CTF)
09 Jan - Highest Total Captures (Domination)
10 Jan - Highest Total Flag Defends (CTF)
11 Jan - Highest Total Kills (TDM)

12 Jan - Total Confirms Clan Operation (KC) at 4pm CST
13 Jan - Total Kills Clan Operation (TDM) at 12pm CST

So there you go A-Holes. Our schedule for the week.
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:54 am

Sooooo, I may actually be able to participate in Clan Ops this weekend!! As of now, no plans.
Back to top Go down
Wholeshizer
Administrator
Administrator
Wholeshizer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:56 am

NDshotokan wrote:
Sooooo, I may actually be able to participate in Clan Ops this weekend!! As of now, no plans.

Let's keep it that way;)

Nooby is not gonna be with us sub-zero
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:57 am

Agreed! Now that football is over for me, the only thing stopping me are family events and drill weekends once a month.

I should be free and clear for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:23 am

I'll do the kill confirmed one.. We need some of our team deathmatch loving members to step up a lil for the TDM ops.. I hate playing it Personally.
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:25 am

Rocker wrote:
I'll do the kill confirmed one.. We need some of our team deathmatch loving members to step up a lil for the TDM ops.. I hate playing it Personally.

Same here. It's the worst game mode. When I used to suck, I played it exclusively. Once I learned the ins and outs in MW2, I decided that TDM was the lamest of the lame. I still played it in BLOPS1, but I wrecked buttholes so it was alright. Chopper Gunner/Dogs FTW!
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:30 am

NDshotokan wrote:
Rocker wrote:

Same here. It's the worst game mode. When I used to suck, I played it exclusively. Once I learned the ins and outs in MW2, I decided that TDM was the lamest of the lame. I still played it in BLOPS1, but I wrecked buttholes so it was alright. Chopper Gunner/Dogs FTW!

I absolutely despise TDM and the pussys whom frequent those lobbies..
I got enough to worry about connection wise than to worry about which corner little Johnny jizztrap and his target finder dildo gun are hiding in.. Strait up.. Fuk TDM
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:31 am

Johnny Jizzstrap made me LOL. Well played.
Back to top Go down
wetbckassasin1
Prick
Prick
wetbckassasin1

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 am

Ill take one for the team I don't mind tdm sometimes it does get old from all the camping but feck it let's get gold
Back to top Go down
g1ph7
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:54 am

More KC? Fuuuuuck

I may fly solo on this.
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Good job on another gold medal ladies n gentlemen.. Over 1300 confirms. That's gotta be pretty close to top dog status..
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Yeah, we killed it. Is there any way to find out what place overall we got? I looked for a bit and couldn't find anything.
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:39 pm

NDshotokan wrote:
Yeah, we killed it. Is there any way to find out what place overall we got? I looked for a bit and couldn't find anything.

There was in mw3.. Like you, I haven't been able to locate the global clan positions.. We gotta be pretty high though.
Back to top Go down
adunn83
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:15 am

I'd like to get into some ops with you guys but the weekend challenges never work for me unless they are late at night. I wish they would schedule more throughout the week. That is the best time for me since I'm a night owl. The weekends are reserved for my 3 girls.
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:09 am

adunn83 wrote:
I'd like to get into some ops with you guys but the weekend challenges never work for me unless they are late at night. I wish they would schedule more throughout the week. That is the best time for me since I'm a night owl. The weekends are reserved for my 3 girls.

Vampire^^^^
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:51 am

I'm usually busy with the family on the weekends as well. I had to bribe the Wife to let me play last weekend. Really wish they were in the evenings when the little ones are in bed. Much easier for me then.
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:43 pm

I rage quit TDM after about 30 minutes. I just couldn't take it. It was one of those days where I wasn't in the mood to be killed 4 times by some guy with his dick to the ground ADS on a doorway. Especially when I die from 2 hitmarkers. Fuck TDM. Treyarch should really start switching these things up. How about some Dom or CTF?? Ugh.

So in the end... I hate TDM and thus couldn't finish the clan op. The good news is that I wasn't the only one. Wink
Back to top Go down
coltsfan189385
Prick
Prick
coltsfan189385

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:06 pm

You were not even close to the only one. Every single lobby everybody had an FAL select fire and target finder. Even I was raging after about 4-5 games of that BS
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:09 pm

Haha, glad I'm not the only one. It was extra douchy today. Plus the lobbies I was in sucked.

And yeah looking at the Clan leaderboard it looks like nobody stuck it out.

I don't even feel bad. Fuck TDM.
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:15 pm

I played 2 matches.. Enough mexi melt/riot shield/ twin trophy system/ select fire FAL window camping cunts for me to continue. TDM is a bitch mode.. Through and through. No mas for this cracka
Back to top Go down
coltsfan189385
Prick
Prick
coltsfan189385

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Sometimes I think it is just the players that ruin the gamemode. Since it is the clan ops, everybody has their tryhard pants pulled all the way up is what makes the game not fun. No matter what gamemode, during clan ops we always get stuck against full parties, even in MW3.
Back to top Go down
NDshotokan
dickhead
dickhead
NDshotokan

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:26 pm

In clan ops I like to run solo a lot. Reason being, I can leave a game immediately when it ends and jump into a new lobby right away. In 3 hours I figure I can get an extra 3-4 games in doing this (jumping lobby to lobby). With this I don't mind running into full parties. Regardless, I still hate TDM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!   Black Ops 2 Clan Operations! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops 2 Clan Operations!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next