Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

May/June Clan Ops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
go24kkr
D Bag
D Bag
go24kkr

May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Good Luck   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:23 am

Good luck guys, take the gold for us, I'll be working while your playing! confused
Back to top Go down
TokeWeedEveryday
D Bag
D Bag

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:23 am

well no one is online for these ops, if someone is on please invite me to your party!!!! i will keep sporting our clan tag and merkin people in this hc kc op
Back to top Go down
TheFullBlazer
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:54 am

TokeWeedEveryday wrote:
well no one is online for these ops, if someone is on please invite me to your party!!!! i will keep sporting our clan tag and merkin people in this hc kc op

i am on add me.

fullblazer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFullBlazer?feature=mhee
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:49 am

TokeWeedEveryday wrote:

Some of these early/mid afternoon ops are impossible for a majority of us unfortunately.. get in if ya can cuz you get us a medal either way.. nice job dude.. see u tomorrow at 6 for the domination one... Gold for sure.
Back to top Go down
Wholeshizer
Administrator
Administrator
Wholeshizer

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:15 am

The ops yesterday was hc tdm not KC.

That was probably the issue.

I avoid the hc tdm ones hc KC I'll play but the tdm one is horrible
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:03 am

Thank you forevercarefree for posting a score and getting us a bronze medal.. +1 to u sir
Back to top Go down
ForeverCarefree
Jackass
Jackass
ForeverCarefree

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:37 am

Hardcore sucks.
Back to top Go down
Wholeshizer
Administrator
Administrator
Wholeshizer

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 am

Silver yesterday. Noob 1st rocker 2nd shizer 3rd

Kill confirmed today. Use scrub guns n get those tags
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:52 am

Luis and I stuck this one out.. fukkin silver.. nice job LUIS..
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:08 am

Sorry all. But every clan op lags so damn bad. I could not just sit there and get murdered for three hours. That's not fun to me
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 am

Tell me about it.. my kd dropped from 1.52- to 1.51 but I still managed 200 confirms.. Luis beasted a few matches tho..
Back to top Go down
LuisALMIGHTY14
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:34 am

1 LuisALMIGHTY14 218
2 RockerLOD 205
3 M_K_T_420 112
4 n00b_k1LL-r34p3r 98
5 adunn83 78
6 thepilfside 75

We did a good job, looking to the number of people playing Smile
Lag was major, but i was used to it. One of the games some noob was saying "the guy with top score only has 1 bar" but thats the way i been playing this game since 8th November LOL
Back to top Go down
MKT420
Prick
Prick
MKT420

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:28 am

i only could play for an hour and a half. still got the silver. Cant wait to get to level 30 tho
Back to top Go down
TheFullBlazer
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:36 pm

sorry guys i was gone so fast. in was only getting shitmarkers. didnt want to ruin my kd if i cant get 1 kill Sad before the clan ops we where playing with a full party and i got a moab Very Happy was an awesome game thanks guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wholeshizer
Administrator
Administrator
Wholeshizer

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Sorry guys I fucked up. I canceled plans for Saturday and moved it to Sunday so I could do the dom ops. I thought the KC ops was later in the day.

We played KC for an hour before the ops I had 3 kd almost every game. As soon as clan ops started I couldn't get a hit mark and was being insta killed. I dunno why clan ops connections get so bad so quick but it's pretty bad.

Back to top Go down
TheFullBlazer
Prick
Prick

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Wholeshizer wrote:
Sorry guys I fucked up. I canceled plans for Saturday and moved it to Sunday so I could do the dom ops. I thought the KC ops was later in the day.

We played KC for an hour before the ops I had 3 kd almost every game. As soon as clan ops started I couldn't get a hit mark and was being insta killed. I dunno why clan ops connections get so bad so quick but it's pretty bad.

yeah evryone had that problem Sad
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Yeah the kc match right before the clan op I collected 30 tags. Then the game went to shit once it started
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 pm

We do what we can fellas.. I can't believe the lag during ops either.. its Soooo fukked up.. ill still play, cuss, rage, bend and twist my controller, yell at or even perhaps slap my girlfriend during this god awful 3 hours of tedious bullshit so we can rank up.. my kdr in mw3 has become irrelevant honestly.. hopefully by the time blops 2 comes out I still have a 1.0 kdr lol... Doubtful tho... Mw3 is poop..
Btw.. 3 matches of blops yesterday, 43-3, 55-7, 51-11... Just sayin.. Smile
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Very nice rocker.
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:28 pm

n00b_k1ll-r34p3r wrote:
Very nice rocker.

Imo, black ops kills vs deaths is more skill based rather than connection based.. I know I'm a decent player, but mw3 makes me second guess my abilities at times.. no matter what I do, my w/l and kdr is dropping rapidly.. and honestly fellas its ruining my drive and motivation and my love for COD multiplayer.. blops is truly a breath of fresh air.. the more skilled player wins.. period.. the way it should be... I mean look at the post game lobbies in mw3... For example, The winning team has a median kdr of 2.+ and the losing team is lucky to have 1 or 2 over 1.0.. shit is blatantly lopsided.. and its bullshit honestly.. now blops, its a mixed bag of scores.. good players up top, scrubs at the bottom... Like it should be...
But mw3 gives me JUST enough good games to keep me from destroying the disk (11-0 snd the other day Smile) and I hate its face for it...
I love the clan, hate the game... So its a wash, ill play so I can wreck with the aBoA crew.. at the expense of many controllers Haha..
Back to top Go down
TokeWeedEveryday
D Bag
D Bag

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:18 pm

my bad for disappearing on you guys, had chores to do and had to host a garage sale at my place, im moving in a few weeks, anyways i will be on for the next ops, even though my score doesnt count i can still help out, and i will upgrade my elite in a few weeks when im done moving and got my finances situated hope to be back killin soon
Back to top Go down
Gho5t5ot-r34p3r
D Bag
D Bag
Gho5t5ot-r34p3r

PostSubject: yeah   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:02 am

Sounds good Toke. So when are they gunna have a Clan Op S&D? They could do most bombs planted or defuses or highest score. Im tired of the same ole bullshit core tdm or kc or HC tdm or kc. And domination Clan Op, feck that right up the asshole with barbed wire fense thats been heated up and while its ripping a new one take a drill with a 10" bit and shove it up my penis hole. feck all that damn domination shit. I dont complain about campers but mother fucker if that aint the most damn camping i have ever seen. I will never play that shit in clan ops ever again, id rather shove pebbles up my dick hole and shove super glue up my ass till its sealed and try to piss and force out a shit for the rest of my life than play that bullshit.

Oh and one more damn thing, have a nice day Wink
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:47 am

I do agree. They need to mix in more. Like CTF, Search, And Drop Zone.

Here's The schedule for this weekend

June 8th: Hardcore KC @ 2pm EST. To 5pm Est Most tags Captured

June 9th: Core Domination @ 6pm Est to 9pm Est. Most caps
Back to top Go down
ForeverCarefree
Jackass
Jackass
ForeverCarefree

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:45 am

Friday's are the ones I'm most likely to be able to play and it's always HC.

I don't want to play hardcore, it's boring and the spawns are fucked.

Domination starts 11pm my time on Saturday night... I'm not gonna be playing CoD 11pm to 1am on a Saturday, which sucks because I actually think I could do well at a dom op.
Back to top Go down
PrivateNooby
PrivateNooby

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:47 am

Yeah FC they need to make it earlier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May/June Clan Ops   May/June Clan Ops - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May/June Clan Ops

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next